Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Plan

Quan_yin_celo

O.K. Here's the deal. I've been riding Eyes in the Pine for about 5 months. I started early with about 25-40 hits a day. I now maintain an average of 25- 40 hits a day.

Hmmmm. So, I've come to accept that Eyes in the Pine is not destined to be the mega chart busting internet phenom I never dreamt of.

So, I'll get more myself, more and more unedited. We're talkin' Crazy Town, Big Time USA. Soon the numbers will fade, ebbing down to one. One last viewer, loyal to the sinking ship of Eyes in the Pine. Come what may. A viewer that cannot be alienated, nor bored in any way.

A reader who truly loves me.

Then I will ask You, my only reader, to marry me. I won't know who you are, but will know it is you. Since all you Others have found blog-lovers elsewhere……….

Oh yeah- one really important point: As long as your not my Mother! Ex's are free to give it a shot. Yeah, we do change.

Oh my God it's beautiful here. Took this shot, with the new mini-van of cameras I'm toting, of what I see as a Quan Yin shrine.

Look for Her. She's right there.

Plus some dude
. He's the one with the camera…………………..

Access_public Access: Public Add Comment views (0)

No comments: